Need that protein fix in the morning but not in the mood for a smoothie. This oatmeal is full of flavor and will help keep you energized throughout the day.
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 cup of almond milk (or any other type of milk)
- 1 serving of XO Jacqui protein powder
- 1 teaspoon of honey or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons of fresh berries or bananas. Or both!
- Start by bringing the almond milk to a boil in a small pot on medium heat. Once boiling, add the rolled oats and stir until combined.
- Reduce heat to low and let the mixture simmer for about 5 minutes or until all the liquid has been absorbed by the oats. Stir occasionally.
- Remove from heat and add protein powder, stirring until completely blended into the oatmeal mixture.
- For extra flavor, stir in either honey or maple syrup and top with your favorite berries – blueberries, strawberries, raspberries.
- Enjoy your delicious protein-infused oatmeal while it’s still warm!
Protein powder in oatmeal is an easy and delicious way to start your day off right! Not only is this breakfast option packed with protein, but you can also customize it with different ingredients like honey or berries depending on what flavors you like best! With just a few simple ingredients, you can make a healthy meal that is both filling and flavorful - perfect for busy women on-the-go who don't have much time to cook in the morning!