Move Joint-relief Boost
Power to the Pause | Move Joint-relief Boost | Move Boost
About the Product
How to Use
- First boosts of their kind designed to target menopausal symptoms experienced by women in all stages of menopause
- Just 3 all natural ingredients
- 100% Organic. No added sugars, gluten, soy, nuts, or drama
Vitamin C, anti-inflammatory antioxidants, fiber, Vitamin E, and potassium are all friends of joint health. Plus, pumpkin is rich in Omega-3 fatty acids which are helpful in reducing inflammation and joint pain.
High in levels of curcumin, a powerful anti-inflammatory compound, it can help ease aches. It's antioxidant powers help fight off oxidative stress related to joint pain and assists with pain relief and boosts blood circulation.
This superfood is packed withOmega-3 fatty acids, fiber, anti-oxidants, protein, calcium, and magnesium which can help manage inflammation and weight, while promoting bone health and tissue repair.
Don't let menopause slow you down
Menopausal women often experience joint pain and a decline in mobility. Lower estrogen levels make women more susceptible to conditions like osteoporosis and contribute to joint inflammation and stiffness while hormonal changes lead to reduced collagen production, affecting the elasticity and cushioning of joints.
"I Love XO with oat milk and ice… I drink it after my long shifts at the bakery and it gives me so much energy for the rest of the day and to play tennis after work!"
- Sera Burton 52 years old Bakery Operations Manager/Tennis player
"I am loving the protein powder by XO/Jacqui! First of all, it tastes great. It's perfectly sweet, unlike most protein powders that are ridiculously over-sweetened. And second, I love the honest, simple, organic ingredients. I know exactly what I'm getting! It fills me up, makes me feel great, and it’s pink!"
- Sarah Houseman 46 years old Personal Trainer/Dance Instructor
"The best even my hubby drinks it!! Xoxo."
- Deborah Herron 56 years old Entrepreneur & Athlete
"I'm a 53 year old mom who's doing all she can to keep up with her two active teenagers. This includes my XO shake with frozen yogurt, ice, almonds and bueberries! Easy and delicious!"
- Penny Fie 53 years old Mom
"Having had a hysterectomy I started menopause early in life. It's been a challenge to balance my system without using all those yucky additives. XOJacqui is not only delicious but makes me feel great! It gives me energy and that boost in protein I need to get through my day. I enjoy it simply with just almond milk and a tad cane sugar. And I love the fact that it's made by women for women!"
- Jenn P 40 years old Self Employed
"As a 50-year-old vegetarian recovering from a really hard health year, I know that getting enough protein to support my healing is super important. I love how clean XO / Jacqui is and when I have it for breakfast, it helps me feel good and steady all day long."
- Alana Sheeren Writer + Energy Wrangler alanasheeren.com
"My whole life I've hated that my hormones have such an affect on my workouts. By inviting them into the equation, I'm able be my strongest in the gym AND the most self-loving in supporting my biology."
- Kristen Smith 39 years old Graphic Designer
"Midday off-my-feet reboot😌 XO, almond milk and ice smoothie with a dollop of coconut whip."
- Lauri Dawson Mom
- SSsarita s.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoGood addition to my supplements
I've been trying to nurture my aching joints with various supplements, and this boost is a great addition. My joints have been aching less and I'm able to move with less/no stiffness. Yay!
- JJBVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove!
I've add this to my morning smoothie, and do feel a difference in only a week. Love that it's all simple, organic ingredients!
- AKAnnie K.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat for joint ache
I've been worried I have signs of early arthritis, but I didn't realized menopause could make my joints ache. I'm relieved ot have a way to feel better that's organic!