Sizzle Libido Boost
Power to the Pause | Sizzle Libido Boost | Sizzle Boost
About the Product
How to Use
- First boosts of their kind designed to target menopausal symptoms experienced by women in all stages of menopause
- Just 3 all natural ingredients
- 100% Organic. No added sugars, gluten, soy, nuts, or drama
Packed with Vitamin C, magnesium, and iron, passion fruit boosts overall health, relieves stress, and raises energy levels.
A mood booster full of essentials like Vitamin C, copper, and iron, maca helps the body adapt to hormonal changes and balanced hormones enhance libido.
Used as an aphrodisiac in many cultures, ginger's ability to kick up the circulatory system and chase away stress might just give your libido a little boost during menopause.
Don't let your sizzle fizzle
Lower libido can result from declining estrogen and progesterone levels, both of which play a crucial role in sexual desire and arousal. Add in menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes, night sweats, vaginal dryness, mood swings, fatigue, and increased stress, and it’s no wonder some women feel their sizzle fizzle.
"I Love XO with oat milk and ice… I drink it after my long shifts at the bakery and it gives me so much energy for the rest of the day and to play tennis after work!"
- Sera Burton 52 years old Bakery Operations Manager/Tennis player
"I am loving the protein powder by XO/Jacqui! First of all, it tastes great. It's perfectly sweet, unlike most protein powders that are ridiculously over-sweetened. And second, I love the honest, simple, organic ingredients. I know exactly what I'm getting! It fills me up, makes me feel great, and it’s pink!"
- Sarah Houseman 46 years old Personal Trainer/Dance Instructor
"The best even my hubby drinks it!! Xoxo."
- Deborah Herron 56 years old Entrepreneur & Athlete
"I'm a 53 year old mom who's doing all she can to keep up with her two active teenagers. This includes my XO shake with frozen yogurt, ice, almonds and bueberries! Easy and delicious!"
- Penny Fie 53 years old Mom
"Having had a hysterectomy I started menopause early in life. It's been a challenge to balance my system without using all those yucky additives. XOJacqui is not only delicious but makes me feel great! It gives me energy and that boost in protein I need to get through my day. I enjoy it simply with just almond milk and a tad cane sugar. And I love the fact that it's made by women for women!"
- Jenn P 40 years old Self Employed
"As a 50-year-old vegetarian recovering from a really hard health year, I know that getting enough protein to support my healing is super important. I love how clean XO / Jacqui is and when I have it for breakfast, it helps me feel good and steady all day long."
- Alana Sheeren Writer + Energy Wrangler alanasheeren.com
"My whole life I've hated that my hormones have such an affect on my workouts. By inviting them into the equation, I'm able be my strongest in the gym AND the most self-loving in supporting my biology."
- Kristen Smith 39 years old Graphic Designer
"Midday off-my-feet reboot😌 XO, almond milk and ice smoothie with a dollop of coconut whip."
- Lauri Dawson Mom
- JJBVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayYes please!
This has definitely made me feel a bit more spicy and I love it! It also adds a nice flavor kick to my morning smoothie. I love that it's all formulated by women (because we know our bodies!) and has only three organic ingredients.
- AKAnnie K.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayWhy aren't we talking about this?
I thought a waning libido was just part of getting old. I'm so happy to have someone making products that are specifically for women my age!