Welcome to a commuity of strong, vital, amazing women.(We can already tell you'll fit right in.)

We're excited you're here and can't wait to help you stay strong, provide some relief from symptoms, and even help you break-up with sugar with our organic, vegan, whole food products.

First time with us? Not sure where to begin?

Questions you might be asking.

How do I use XO Jacqui Protein Powder?

For best results, use a shaker bottle or blender instead of stirring. Go to xojacqui.com for smoothie recipes, workout tips, and more information on taking the best care of yourself before, during and after menopause.

How often should I take XO Jacqui Protein Powder?

Our XO Jacqui products are made from organic ingredients so healthy for daily consumption. We believe XO Jacqui is an important part of a balanced diet and that most of your nutrients are derived from healthy food that includes quality protein.

Is XO Jacqui Protein Powder Organic?

XO Jacqui is organic. In order for a product to be considered in the “organic” category, it must contain at least 95% organic ingredients and the remaining 5% must be either organically produced (unless commercially unavailable) or allowed based on the national list. XO Jacqui has 6 organic ingredients that are locally sourced.

What if I have dietary restrictions?

XO Jacqui is soy-free, gluten free, vegan and formulated without major allergens, added sugar, artificial colors, flavors, or sweeteners and lightly sweetened with monk fruit.

Can XO Jacqui products be taken alongside HRT?

At XO Jacqui we are focused on your daily protein needs to maintain lean muscle and bone health. Your body needs ample protein at this life stage, so it can be a great complement to HRT. We are not able to advise on suitability with bio-identical hormones because they are not regulated at this time and we always recommend that you seek medical advice when you add new nutritional products to your daily routine.

What if I am done with Menopause?

Our protein powder is formulated for all phases of menopause and beyond. The decrease in estrogen levels that happens as we age leads to changes in body composition. This includes an increase in fat mass and a decrease in lean muscle mass. XO Jacqui provides organic brown rice powder as its main ingredient, an essential part of maintaining and building lean muscle mass and bone health.

Why isn’t XO Jacqui super sweet like other powders?

You’re 100% right - XO Jacqui products are not sweet, and that’s on purpose.

Type II Diabetes becomes more of a health issue as we age, so it’s important for all of us to watch our sugar and sweetener intake through all stages of menopause.

In our research, we found protein powders tend to be too sweet (not to mention full of sugar and other less-than-natural sweeteners). We realized that sweetness was such a personal preference that we wanted to give everyone the option to make their recipe taste exactly how they wanted; while you can’t remove sweetness from a too-sweet powder, you can add sweeteners to it! 

For a little extra sweetness, we recommend adding some organic maple syrup, honey (if you’re not vegan) or naturally sweetened plant-based milks.

How much protein should I be taking?

We offer 15g of vegan organic protein per serving. In our research, we found that too much protein at once can cause excessive bloating in many women. So, rather than causing you discomfort, we wanted to give you the option to take in as much protein as is right for your particular system: 15 grams for 1/4 cup, or 22 grams with 1/3 cup.

Do I have to make smoothies to add protein to my day?

Not at all! While we love smoothies for their yumminess, there are all sorts of ways to add XO Jacqui powders into snacks, desserts, and even your existing recipes. Or, looking for a quick on-the-go option? Just add your favorite plant-based milk and mix. Check out all our recipes HERE, and if you want us to send the latest right to your inbox, just share your email with us.

Is XO Jacqui a good value for the price?

We completely understand the importance of value for our customers, so let's break it down together: at around $2.27 per serving, XO Jacqui prioritizes quality, wellness, and our commitment to being eco-friendly.

When comparing XO Jacqui to other plant-based proteins like Truvani and Four Stigmata, you'll find that our price is similar, if not slightly lower. What sets XO Jacqui apart is our careful selection of ingredients. We use only six organic, locally sourced, natural ingredients, ensuring a healthier product, specifically designed to support women through menopause, that is free from sugar, gluten, and soy. This unique formulation not only supports your muscles and bones but also promotes easier digestion and helps avoid bloating.